TG Natural Resources LLC f/k/a Castleton Resources LLC
Minimum Experience Requirements:
TGNR located in downtown Houston, is hiring a Division Order Advisor to support the Upstream business. TGNR currently operates 2,300 wells in East Texas and North Louisiana. This position will be a member of the Land Administration team and interact with various business units. This position will require a high level of division order experience. This position will provide training and development to up and coming analysts. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and best in class team and be involved in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial upstream business that offers employees significant opportunities for career advancement.
• Conduct extensive analysis and interpretation of Deeds, Probate Documentation, Trust Agreements, Assignments and Title Opinions to determine ownership of minerals.
• Obtain and interprets curative material as needed for resolving title defects and other title issues.
• Calculate difficult Division of Interests to ensure timely payment of royalties.
• Maintain and updates Joint Interest Billing decks based on information received.
• Communicate effectively within Land Administration and with counterparts on extended teams (E&P, Accounting, Marketing and Legal). Communicates externally with owners, lawyers, banks, etc.
• Verify outside operated Division Orders to ensure the correct decimal interest is shown.
• Field inquiries from interest owners and act as liaison to Accounting, Lease Records and Marketing when necessary, to respond to interest owners.
• Maintain and correct divisions of interest when payouts and recompletions occur.
• Research suspense items for the Escheat process.
• Train and mentor less experienced Division Order Analysts.
• Understand complicated payouts and how to input them into Quorum.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Assist in testing system upgrades
• Assist in onboarding acquired assets
• Minimum of 15+ years of experience in Division Order work
• Possess strong technical knowledge and analytical expertise
• Possess ability to ensure work is accurate and completed timely with no supervision
• Exhibit leadership qualities
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Proficient in the use of spreadsheets for well set up, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
• Ability to work effectively with cross-discipline professionals and individuals at all levels
• Experience with Quorum a plus
• Ability to demonstrate patience and care in handling inquiries from interest owners
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• CDOA Certification a plus